Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE NEUROQ COGNITIVE EVALUATION?
The NeuroQ Cognitive Evaluation (Powered by CNS Vital Signs) is a simple 15-minute online evaluation that will deliver a personalized NeuroQ Score indicating your overall memory, processing speed and attention relative to a scaled norm and other people that are your age.
HOW LONG DOES THE ASSESSMENT TAKE?
The test only takes 15 minutes to complete. You can take the test in the convenience of your home on your laptop or computer.
WHAT DEVICE CAN I USE TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENT?
In order for the test to provide accurate results, we require that you use a laptop or computer to take the NeuroQ Cognitive Evaluation. It is recommended not to take the test on a mobile or tablet device.
HOW CAN I SAVE MY NEUROQ COGNITIVE EVALUATION SCORE?
Once you complete the assessment, you will be able to download and print your score. You will also receive an emailed report of your results with the email you used to take the test. If you do not sign up for PRECODE at the time you take your Neuro test, your scores will not be stored in your PRECODE account.
WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN NEUROQ?
You can find a list of the NeuroQ product ingredients here.
DOES NEUROQ CONTAIN GLUTEN OR DAIRY?
No. NeuroQ does not contain gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, milk, preservatives, or artificial colors. It is a vegetarian formula and is manufactured in the USA.
HOW OFTEN DO I TAKE THE NEUROQ SUPPLEMENT?
We recommend you take 2 capsules daily, with or without food. If you are over 150 pounds in weight, you could consider taking 3 capsules daily. It is best to take NeuroQ in the morning or around lunchtime. If you take in the evening, it could be difficult for you to fall asleep.
HOW QUICKLY CAN I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
NeuroQ works on two different levels – one shorter-term and one longer-term. After taking it 1-3 weeks, most people notice they feel more focused and alert, have more energy, and are sleeping better. People feel more confident about their brain health. Many people also take NeuroQ for its preventative effects. When taken regularly, it could have long-term effects of keeping memory sharper.*
Everyone is different, and results will vary from person to person. The key is to maintain consistent use every day to see the best results.*
What is included in the PreCODE Membership?
- PreCODE Report – provides you with a personalized set of information that identifies your specific contributors to potential cognitive decline. In addition, it provides a detailed plan derived from the Bredesen 7.
- Practitioner Locator Tool – The Bredesen Protocol and the PreCODE program work best when administered by an Apollo Health-Certified trained practitioner who can aid you in embracing all aspects of the program. Apollo’s practitioner locator tool can connect you to a vast network of providers. Your membership allows you to choose, connect, and integrate your brain health optimization with any coach, physician, nutritionist, and health coach of your choosing.
- Guides – PreCODE subscribers have access to curated written guides created by Apollo Health’s subject matter experts. Subjects include nutrition, sleep, stress management, exercise, and more.
- Cognitive Assessments – Routine cognitive assessments are important to establish baseline results and track improvement. PreCODE subscribers can take the routine cognitive assessment for the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) every six-months, and monthly NeuroQ assessment to track your progress over time on the PreCODE program.
- Town Halls – view quarterly town hall meetings hosted by Dr. Bredesen and a visiting subject matter expert where the latest in science and the Bredesen Protocol are shared with ReCODE and PreCODE participants.
- Forums – Online community forums that provide access, information, and engagement with experts in The Bredesen Protocol and other community members on PreCode and ReCODE.
- ReCODE Mobile App – provides a convenient way to access all of the available resources via your subscription. The mobile app is designed to keep track of your daily brain health interventions. In addition, you can access your PreCODE Reports, view assessment data, post and read forum messages, access all guides, and view recent and past quarterly Town Halls
- Complimentary Brain HQ Account – Apollo Health’s partner, Brain HQ, is a leader in brain stimulation exercises. A complimentary account is available to all PreCODE subscribers.
Subscribe & Save Program
If you’ve enrolled in our Trial Offer / Subscribe and Save Program, it’s a perfect way to lock in EXTRA SAVINGS and make sure that every day is a healthy day.
As a member you can expect:
Subscribers get the lowest prices available and receive FREE shipping and handling. Plus, advance access to new products, exclusive promotions, and offers.
You can customize your products and your delivery schedule. You can also reschedule or customize future shipments at any time. It’s a simple way to ensure you get the products you want, when you want them.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your products, simply return the bottles within 90 days of receiving for a full refund of your purchase price (less shipping and handling).
Products will be delivered directly to your door — before you run out.
You can change or cancel your membership at any time by contacting customer service.
90-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
At LifeSeasons, we proudly stand behind our products and quality controls. If you are not 100% satisfied with a LifeSeasons product you purchased from LifeSeasons directly you may return the product (opened or unopened) within 90 days of receiving for your money back. Please note that because we are unable to control the quality of our products sold by other sellers unless otherwise prohibited by law, the Guarantee is not available for products purchased from other sellers. The Guarantee is also limited to the original, end-user purchaser.
How to Claim the Guarantee
All product returns must be pre-approved. Email [email protected] or call (833) 638-7674 for pre-approval. Please have information available regarding where and when you purchased your product. If your Guarantee request is approved, you will then need to mail your LifeSeasons product, proof of purchase, and your Guarantee approval confirmation number to:
565 N Kays Drive
Kaysville Utah, 84037
We recommend you obtain a Certificate of Mailing from your post office or mail carrier and keep it for your records until your refund appears in your account. We will always do our best to process your return and issue your refund as quickly as possible. Once the returned products have been received in our system, we will credit your account for the price of the items returned. Refunds will be issued in the manner in which you originally paid (less shipping and handling). Once received please allow 5-7 business days to process your refund.
LifeSeasons reserves the right to verify information, require a valid proof of purchase, and deny Guarantee requests in its discretion in cases of suspected fraud or if the customer has abused the Guarantee. If you purchased the product from one of our authorized sellers and are unable to return the product to that seller, please contact us at [email protected] or call (833) 638-7674.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ADVICE?
Our Customer Care team is here to help! We’re available Monday – Friday 7AM – 5PM MST.
If you have questions in regards to PRECODE, please contact Apollo Health. They’re available Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM PT.